As you are likely aware, the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to dominate the headlines and news, with further implications for public health. We continue to follow Government guidelines and would like to advise on the measures Addagrip Terraco Ltd have put in place to ensure we are able to continue to support you.
Our focus is on the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients first and foremost, as well as our ability to continue to support our clients and business partners.
Here are the procedures we have put in place to deal with the current situation we are in:
• At the moment we are not experiencing any logistical issues. However, with such a fast-moving situation we strongly encourage customers with critical requirements to order early to avoid any disruptions. Addagrip Terraco will endeavour to stock hold as many fast-moving products as possible to avoid delays. Please review your requirements and relay the message back to your clients who will no doubt benefit from this additional certainty.
• If the Government recommends office closures, we can respond in a way that will not disrupt our ability to continue offering our services.
• We operate an agile working policy for our client-facing teams, meaning that our staff can work from home and access our systems remotely within a secure IT environment if needed.
• Hand sanitisers and tissues are widely available throughout our offices for both staff and clients as well as suitable hand washing facilities.
• The NHS advice has been shared with everyone within the company, so everyone is aware of and encouraged to take precautionary measures.
• For those who work externally to the office we believe that it may be sensible to consider the necessity of attendance at any large public gatherings and regular travel on public transport (in particular, the London Underground). For example, if a meeting can be effectively conducted remotely (i.e. via telephone or video call), we encourage this.
• Currently we are advising that our staff can continue to attend work and other public places, but that they should stay away from public places (self-isolate) if advised to do so by the 111 online coronavirus service or a medical professional.
• For visitors attending training sessions, we are communicating in advance to ensure that they follow the up to date advice offered by the UK Government, NHS and World Health Organisation. To protect the health and welfare of our staff and visitor, we request that any meeting invitee who has returned from the affected areas within the last 14 days, or has reason to believe they may have come into contact with the Coronavirus, should avoid visiting our facilities until further notice.
We appreciate that there is still some uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak, however we want to reassure you that Addagrip Terraco is taking a measured approach and sensible precautions to minimise the impact on our clients and operations, whilst also looking out for the welfare of our staff and visitors.
From THE ADDAGRIP TERRACO UK TEAM