September 2016

​News & Updates » ​Newsletters » ​Newsletter Archive » ​September 2016

• ​News & Updates

• September Newsletter 2016
    National Horse Racing Museum, Newmarket

Addagrip approved contractor ClearPave Surfacing Ltd has just completed the installation of Terrabase Rustic resin bound surfacing at the prestigious National Horse Racing Museum, Newmarket, Suffolk.

The client was looking to replace the existing hoggin pathways with a more robust surfacing that would suit the equine environment and provide an aesthetically pleasing finish.ClearPave Surfacing Ltd, main contractor for Forest Heath District Council, was invited to install 580m2 of Terrabase Rustic in a 6-10mm Rustic Gold aggregate at the Rothschild Yard and on the link footways from the car park ...... Read more

Royal Albert Docks Regeneration Scheme

Addagrip approved contractor Allways Paving Ltd were appointed by main contractor Galliford Try to install a resin bound Addabound surface on the podium roof of a new development at the Royal Albert Docks in London.

University Challenge

Addagrip approved contractors have been busy working on a number of university and school projects over the summer holidays, ready for the students' return.

Southampton University

Addagrip approved contractor E.Williams Landscapes was invited to install a new pathway through a lawned area on the Avenue Campus at Southampton University, Hampshire.

Nottingham Trent University

Addagrip approved contractor Midland Decorative Services Ltd was invited to install a new pathway at Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham as part of ongoing investment and improvement of the campus grounds and buildings.

Stowe School

Join us at Grand Designs Live, NEC 2016

Addagrip will be attending Grand Designs at the NEC Birmingham next month to showcase our BBA approved Resin Bound Surfacing systems and our Terrabase Rustic.

If you are planning a visit next month please drop by and see us on stand B11 from 19-23 October.

• Sign up for our newsletter

Enter your email address to receive our product and industry updates

Send

•