Addagrip, the leading resin surfacing specialists, are delighted to announce their latest development, an innovative, patented paving system providing a decorative and natural-looking rustic surface. Terrabase Rustic is a permeable, resin bound surface that is ideal for pedestrian footpaths and can be installed with minimum disruption.
Terrabase Rustic is unique in that it can be applied directly on to most surfaces and gradients, resulting in a faster and more cost efficient installation. In some cases it can even be installed directly on to the ground, with minimum digging or edging required. Terrabase Rustic’s structured build-up ensures a SuDs compliant surface that allows water to drain through the product, offering strength and durability.
Terrabase Rustic was selected for the pathway surfacing when Matthew Keightley’s award-winning ‘Hope on the Horizon’ garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2014, designed in aid of Help for Heroes, was relocated to Chavasse VC House Recovery Centre, Colchester.
Terrabase Rustic has also been installed at Baldwin Gate Nature Reserve in Staffordshire, replacing 210m2 of existing self-binding gravel pathway with Terrabase Rustic Gold.
• Strength and durability – once the Terrabase Rustic has been installed it will provide an integrated and slightly flexible surface to resist cracking.
• SuDS compliant porous surface – allowing a free draining surface vertically and during heavier down pours, the rain will also drain away laterally.
• Requires no large machinery to install – minimum disruption and fast installation.
• No asphalt sub-base or concrete requirement.
• Provides a natural looking, seamless finish in a range of four colours.
Terrabase Rustic is available from Addagrip, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more product information.
Notes to editors:
• Established in 1980, Addagrip is a leading resin manufacturing and formulating company, offering a range of high quality products to meet industry requirements.
• Addagrip’s philosophy is to create and develop a wide range of high quality decorative and hard wearing surfacing solutions, installed through a network of approved contractors, to meet project requirements ranging from commercial schemes to domestic installations.
• The current product range includes Addaset, Addabound, Terrabound, and Addacolor Resin Bound surfacing systems, Addastone Resin Bonded and Addastone TP Tree Pit, along with a range of quality resin floor finishes and concrete protection resins.
• Recent additions to the range are PU Floor Green Line, Addabound and Terrabound. PU Floor Green Line is a Polyurethane Resin Floor with high elasticity and colour pigmentation providing a bespoke and highly versatile Designer Resin Floor finish. Addabound is a resin bound surfacing with a minimum of 25% recycled content of aggregate and filler. Terrabound is Addagrip’s new commercial grade resin bound surfacing system.
• Environmental considerations are important to Addagrip and its ongoing programme of research and development is continually striving to develop a product range that is as environmentally friendly as possible.
• Addagrip products have been used in a variety of high profile projects including Media City UK in Salford, Edinburgh Zoo and Abbotsford House.
For more information on this media release, please contact Nicole Denny on: 01825 765617 or by email: email@example.com