Home » News & Updates » Newsletters » September 2016

• September Newsletter 2016
    National Horse Racing Museum, Newmarket

Addagrip approved contractor ClearPave Surfacing Ltd has just completed the installation of Terrabase Rustic resin bound surfacing at the prestigious National Horse Racing Museum, Newmarket, Suffolk.

The client was looking to replace the existing hoggin pathways with a more robust surfacing that would suit the equine environment and provide an aesthetically pleasing finish.ClearPave Surfacing Ltd, main contractor for Forest Heath District Council, was invited to install 580m2 of Terrabase Rustic in a 6-10mm Rustic Gold aggregate at the Rothschild Yard and on the link footways from the car park ...... Read more

Royal Albert Docks Regeneration Scheme

Addagrip approved contractor Allways Paving Ltd were appointed by main contractor Galliford Try to install a resin bound Addabound surface on the podium roof of a new development at the Royal Albert Docks in London.

University Challenge

Addagrip approved contractors have been busy working on a number of university and school projects over the summer holidays, ready for the students' return.

Southampton University

Addagrip approved contractor E.Williams Landscapes was invited to install a new pathway through a lawned area on the Avenue Campus at Southampton University, Hampshire.

Nottingham Trent University

Addagrip approved contractor Midland Decorative Services Ltd was invited to install a new pathway at Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham as part of ongoing investment and improvement of the campus grounds and buildings.

Stowe School

Join us at Grand Designs Live, NEC 2016

Addagrip will be attending Grand Designs at the NEC Birmingham next month to showcase our BBA approved Resin Bound Surfacing systems and our Terrabase Rustic.

If you are planning a visit next month please drop by and see us on stand B11 from 19-23 October.

• Sign up for our newsletter

Enter your email address to receive our product and industry updates

Send

•  

• News & Updates

• Over 35 years experience in the Resin Industry

Addagrip Terraco Ltd is a company registered in England Registered No. 1492055  VAT No. GB 315993925

• Addagrip Terraco Ltd
    Addagrip House
    Bell Lane Industrial Estate
    Uckfield
    East Sussex TN22 1QL

Telephone:  01825 761333
    email:  sales@addagrip.co.uk  

• Addaset

Addaset provides a smooth, contemporary, hard wearing and low maintenance, surface using a range of natural and recycled aggregates. The finished surface is a seamless bound paving system which is flexible and porous and perfect for both domestic and commercial use. Addaset is BBA certified.

• Addabound

Addabound retains all the features of Resin Bound paving with the added benefit of a minimum recycled content of 25%. The finished surface is a seamless bound paving system which is flexible, porous & perfect for both domestic and commercial use. Addabound is BBA certified.

• Terrabound

Terrabound is our commercial grade Resin Bound surfacing system which provides a smooth, contemporary,  hard wearing and low maintenance surface using a range of natural aggregates. Suitable for domestic and commercial use. Terrabound is BBA certified.

• Addastone

The Addastone Resin Bonded Surfacing system provides an attractive, hard wearing and low maintenance surface by bonding loose aggregate to concrete, asphalt, wood or metal. Suitable for driveways, pathways, patios, car parks and access roads.

• Addastone TP

The Addastone Tree Pit system is designed to provide an attractive and aesthetically pleasing porous paving system for tree pits using a variety of natural or recycled aggregates in a 6-10mm stone size.

• Addacolor

Addacolor retains all of the benefits of our standard Resin Bound Surfacing systems and is ideally suited to those  projects that require a splash of colour inside and out.

• Terrabase Rustic

Terrabase Rustic is an innovative porous Resin Bound surfacing system designed to give a natural rustic appearance to paths and driveways. The patented product does not require a concrete or asphalt base making it the perfect 'no-dig' resin bound surfacing solution.

• Terrabase Classic

Terrabase Classic  is an innovative patented porous resin bound surfacing system using our BBA approved resin bound Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound systems to give a contemporary aggregate appearance to paths and driveways for projects where a concrete or asphalt base is not an option. 

View all External Surfacing

• PU Floor Green Line

PU Floor Green Line is a polyurethane resin floor with high elasticity and colour pigmentation providing a bespoke and highly versatile designer resin floor finish.  

• Addalevel SL2K

Addalevel SL2K is a pigmented, seamless resin flooring system based on a solvent-free epoxy resin compound intended for use on new and old concrete floors.  

• EP Addaflor

Addaflor resin flooring provides a tough, chemical resistant floor finish. The chemical interaction between the two component parts creates a surface that can be stronger than concrete.  

• PU Addatex BT

Addatex Stone Carpet is a polyurethane resin floor utilising a mix of natural and synthetic aggregates providing a highly decorative and versatile resin floor finish.  

• PU Addazing

Addazing incorporates metallic and/or pearlescent pigments to create a truly bespoke surfacing option. Each designer floor, each mix and every finish is as individual as the people who choose it.  

• PU Addaflake

PU Addaflake is a fast curing UV stable polyurethane coating, designed to be broadcast with decorative flakes and quartz. Available in s standard range or bespoke colour finish.  

• Primers, Mortars & Cleaners

We also supply a range of primers, cleaners, and patching materials.  

View all Internal & Industrial Flooring

• Addagrip 1000 System

The Addagrip 1000 System Resin has been specifically developed to treat frost damaged, spalled or smooth concrete airfield pavements, concrete roads, concrete ramps and steps. 

• Canader Pothole Repair

Canader is a uniquely blended, 6mm cold applied permanent filling solution for effective pothole repair.

View all Specialist Resin Treatments